3m Espe Monophase Polyether Impression Material
3M Monophase Dental Impressioning Material
- Precise impressions with improved readability
- Precisely fitting restorations
- More comfortable for the patient as it has a fresh taste and easy removal from the mouth (“Soft” version)
- Saves time and money with reliable results on the first take
- Increased cooperation efficiency between practice and lab
The new 3M™ ESPE™ Monophase Polyether Impression Material with its bright colour means enhanced readability for you. And your patients will enjoy its fresh mint flavour and appreciate how easily the impression can be removed from the mouth. 3M ESPE Monophase impression material helps you create highly detailed impressions and perfectly fitting restorations right away, capitalising on polyether’s proven benefits:
- Outstanding initial hydrophilicity for precise, void-free impressions
- Excellent flow properties delivering great detail reproduction
- Unique “snap-set” behavior to prevent setting while you’re working
The new polyether impression materials are available for convenient automatic mixing in the Pentamix™ System from 3M ESPE. Recommended for:
- Implant impressions
- Fixation impressions
- Functional impressions
- Crown and bridge impressions
- Inlay and Onlay impressions
- Viscosity -: Medium
- Setting Version-: Regular Set
- Working Time -: 2:45min (at 23°C/ 73°F)
- Total Setting Time -: 6:00min
- Dispensing System -: Machine
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.