Abchek Covid – 19 Rapid Antibody Test Kit (Pack Of 50)
COVID-19 Antibody IgG/IgM Kit will be a rapid, qualitative and convenient immune chromatographic in-vitro assay for the differential detection of IgM & IgG antibodies to COVID-19 virus in human serum, plasma and/or whole blood samples obtained from patient with signs and symptoms of respiratory infection. The device is designed to aid in the rapid differential diagnosis of COVID-19 Virus infection.
This assay only provides a preliminary result. Negative results should be confirmed by Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase (RT)- PCR Diagnostic kit; they do not preclude COVID-19 Virus infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decisions. The test is intended for professional and laboratory use.
The principle of COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Test is an antibody capture immune chromatographic assay for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of IgM & IgG antibodies to COVID-19 virus in human serum, plasma, and/or whole blood samples.
- Test Method: (SARS-CoV-2) IgM/IgG Rapid-Antibody
- Result Time (Rapid Kits): With in 20 Minutes
- Storage Temperature: 2°C-40°C
- ICMR(Govt) Approved: Yes
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use the kit after the expiration date.
- For best results, adhere to instructions provided
- The test device should be stored at room temperature
- The test should remain in the sealed pouch until use and use it immediately after removing from the pouch
- The test device is sensitive to humidity as well as heat.
- Do not use test kit if pouch is damaged or seal is broken
- For in Vitro diagnostic use only.
- Bring all reagents to room temperature (15°C-30°C) before use.
- Do not use the components in any other type of test kit as a substitute for the components in this kit.
- Wear protective clothing and disposable gloves while handling the kit reagents and clinical specimens. Wash hands
thoroughly after performing the test.
- Do not smoke, drink, or eat in areas where specimens or kit reagents are being handled.
- Dispose of all specimens and materials used to perform the test as biohazardous waste.
- Do not perform the test in a room with strong air flow.
- Pack Of 50
- Bring the specimen and test components to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen. Mix the specimen well prior to
assay once thawed.
- When ready to test, open the pouch at the notch and remove device. Place the test device on a clean, flat surface.
- Label the device with specimen?s ID number.
- Load 10µL of specimen (serum/plasma/blood) into the sample well (S) using the disposable dropper, than add 2 drops of
- Interpret the result at 15-20 minutes. The results should not be interpreted after 20 minutes.
Direction of use
INTERPRETATION OF THE RESULT
NEGATIVE RESULT: If only the C band is visible. The absence of any pink or purple color in both test Zones (1 or M and 2 or G) indicates that no antibodies are present. The result is negative.
a) Along with the control band, if the band at zone 1 or M, indicates the presence of IgM antibodies.
b) Along with the control band, if only the band at zone 2 or G, indicates the presence of IgG antibodies in the blood.
c) Along with the control band, if the band at both zones 1 or M and 2 or G, indicates the presence of both IgG and IgM
antibodies in the blood.
If C band does not appear, the assay is invalid regardless of any burgundy color in the test bands as indicated in the figure.
Repeat the assay with a new device.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.
- Agro Chemicals
- Medical Supplies
- Cleaning and Waste Management
- Hearing Aids
- Respiratory & Anaesthesia Supplies
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Equipment
- Microscope Accessories
- Water Bath
- Shakers & Rotators
- Photo Colorimeter
- Laboratory Stirrer
- Disintegration Test Apparatus
- Dissolution Test Apparatus
- Laboratory Mixers
- Lab Junction Tonometer, LJ-2501
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Leak Test Apparatus
- Distilling Apparatus
- Lab Equipment
- Mobility Aids
- Hospital Apparel, Linen and Personal Protection
- Sterilization, Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- IV, Infusion & Transfusion
- Medical Accessories
- Surgical Instruments
- Medical Clothing
- Medical Equipments
- Surgical Supplies
- Medical Instruments
- Surgical Sutures
- Needles & Syringes
- Urology, Ostomy & Incontinence
- Nursing Supplies/Patient Care
- Braces, Splints & Supports
- Wound Care & Dressings
- Ophthalmic Supplies
- Body Weight Machine
- Diagnostic & Imaging Supplies
- Orthopaedic & Trauma
- Gynecology & Infant Care
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Dental Products
- Student Section
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Dental Consumables
- Medical Supplies
- Basic Dental Products
- Corona Safety
- Rative Next
- Oral Surgery
- Clinical Problem Solvers
- Patient Education
- Dental Equipment
- Dental Furniture
- Respiratory Care Products
- Dialysis Supplies
- Diagnostic Instruments
- Health & Nutrition
- Point of Care Testing
- Medical Equipment
- Cath Lab Products