DentGist NanoCom Flowable Composite Refills 2g
Ease of use? Easy adaptation to cavity preparation, Does not stick to the composite filling instruments, Exceptional radiopacity, Flowable consistency, Excellent color stability, Durable restorations and maintain a gloss shine for long time, It can be polished to a high gloss finish ensuring optimum esthetics
- Ease of use
- Easy adaptation to cavity preparation
- Does not stick to the composite filling instruments
- Exceptional radiopacity
- Flowable consistency
- Excellent color stability
- Durable restorations and maintain a gloss shine for a long time
- It can be polished to a high gloss finish ensuring optimum esthetics
DentGist NanoCom Flow is an excellent flowable composite that delivers high strength & wear resistance. It is characterized by optimum surface affinity and penetrates easily into the most difficult areas. It combines esthetics as well as flow-on-demand handling for use.
DentGist NanoCom Flow is indicated for direct filling of class V (Cervical Caries), root erosions, wedge-shaped defects, fillings of anterior teeth (Class III & IV), small fillings in posterior teeth, repair of composite and ceramic veneers, block out of undercuts, adhesive cementing of composite and ceramic restorations.
- Bisphenol A Glycidyl Methacrylate
- Ethoxylated Bisphenol A Dimethacrylate
- Urethane Dimethacrylate
- Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate
- Silanated Barium Glass Powder
- Amorphous Fumed Silica
- Store at a temperature between 10 to 24. Close the cap carefully after use. Keep away from moisture.
- 1 x 2g Syringe
Direction to Use
- Isolation: Rubber dam is the preferred method of isolation
- Cavity preparation: Prepare cavity with minimal tooth reduction. Bevel cavo surface enamel margins
- Apply Etchant Gel to enamel and dentin surfaces for 15 seconds. Rinse thoroughly for 15 seconds with water
- Dry with clean, oil-free, air without desiccating the dentin
- Do not allow etched surface to become contaminated with saliva or blood during the bonding procedure
- Adhesive: Immediately after blotting, apply 2-3 consecutive coats of adhesive to etched enamel and dentin for 15 seconds with gentle agitation using a fully saturated applicator. Remove excess solvent by gently drying with dry air for at least 5 sec to ensure a uniform glossy surface. Light cure for 20-30 seconds
- Apply the material with the applicator tip directly in the cavity and pre-contour with a suitable instrument.
- The layer should not be thicker than 2mm.
- Light cure for 40 sec using standard curing light
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.