DentGist NanoCom Restorative Composite Refills 4g
Ease of use? Easy adaptation to cavity preparation, Does not stick to the composite filling instruments, Exceptional radiopacity, Packable consistency, Allows easy contouring to achieve desired shape before light curing, Excellent color stability, Durable restorations and maintain a gloss shine for long time, It can be polished to a high gloss finish ensuring optimum esthetics? Universal use for anterior and posterior restorations.
- Ease of use
- Easy adaptation to cavity preparation
- Does not stick to the composite filling instruments
- Exceptional radiopacity
- Packable consistency
- Allows easy contouring to achieve the desired shape before light curing
- Excellent color stability
- Durable restorations and maintain a gloss shine for a long time
- It can be polished to a high gloss finish ensuring optimum esthetics.
- Universal use for anterior and posterior restorations.
DentGist NanoCom is a visible light-cured, radiopaque highly filled composite restorative material for anterior and posterior restorations of all teeth.
NanoCom is indicated for direct filling of class I, II, III, IV, and V Cavities in anterior and posterior teeth. Preventive resin restoration and repair of composite / ceramic veneers.
- Bisphenol A Glycidyl Methacrylate.
- Bisphenol A Diethoxy Methacrylate.
- Urethane Dimethacrylate.
- Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate.
- Silanated Barium Glass Powder.
- Amorphous Fumed Silica.
- Store at a temperature between 10 to 24. Close the cap carefully after use. Keep away from moisture.
- 1 x 4g Syringe
Direction to Use
- Isolation: Rubber dam is the preferred method of isolation
- Cavity preparation: Prepare cavity with minimal tooth reduction. Bevel cavo surface enamel margins.
- Apply Etchant Gel to enamel and dentin surfaces for 15 seconds. Rinse thoroughly for 15 seconds with water
- Dry with clean, oil-free, air without desiccating the dentin
- Do not allow etched surface to become contaminated with saliva or blood during the bonding procedure
- Adhesive: Immediately after blotting, apply 2-3 consecutive coats of adhesive to etched enamel and dentin for 15 seconds with gentle agitation using a fully saturated applicator. Remove excess solvent by gently drying with dry air for at least 5 sec to ensure a uniform glossy surface. Light cure for 20-30 seconds
- Remove the composite syringe cap and dispense the material onto a mixing pad
- Place the material into the cavity using a suitable placement instrument.
- After dispensing, the screw plunger should be rotated anticlockwise by half to full turn to release residual pressure inside the syringe
- Contour the material in the cavity.
- Light cure for 40 seconds using a standard curing light.?/li>
- When necessary build in increments of 2mm maximum using a layering technique.
- Shape and polish with a Polishing system using standard technique.?/li>
Q. What is a nanohybrid composite?
A. A resin composite with unique nanofiller technology. Formulated with nanocluster filler particles, the composite is purposed to combine the strength of a hybrid and the polish of a microfilm. Nano-Hybrid Composite creates anterior and posterior restorations that are long-lasting, abrasion-resistant and esthetically pleasing. It combines the durability necessary for posterior composite restorations with the polishability that is required for anterior esthetic results.
Q. How many NanoCom Composite Refill shades are available?
A. Available Shades – A1, A2, A2, A3, A3.5, B2
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.