Dentsply Prime & Bond Universal (4ml)
Active moisture control, – Reliable bonding performance, no matter if the dentin is still too wet or already too dry – for virtually no post-operative sensitivity. Active cavity spreading , – Actively spreads in the cavity and helps to cover all cavity surfaces. Self levelling, – The adhesives self-levels to form a smooth and uniform adhesive layer, helping to avoid dry spots or adhesive pooling. Low film thickness – Adhesive pools can show up as translucent areas on a radiograph, which can easily be misdiagnosed as a void. Thick adhesives may also change crown prep geometry impacting crown fit.
Prime & Bond universal provides well balanced hydrophobic and hydrophilic properties to ensure complete coverage and penetration at varying moisture levels. So even if dentin is overly wet or dry, you get a reliable bond that actively guards against the leading causes of adhesive failure.
Prime & bond universal provides:
? Versatility for use with all etching methods, all indications
? Reliable performance on over-wet and over-dried dentin
? Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
? Low film thickness for a reduced risk of pooling and misfit of the
? A relaxed working time and reduced waste, remaining usable for 30 minutes in a closed CliXdish
? High initial bond strength with Calibra Ceram cement for indirect
? A patented formulation free of HEMA, TEGDMA, or bisphenol.
- Direct, light-cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Composite, ceramic and amalgam repairs.
- Cavity varnish for use with fresh amalgam.
- 1 x 4ml Bottle
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.