Dentsply Protaper Universal Treatment (Rotary) – Starter Kits
Only one instrument sequence whatever the canal shape. Color-coded and easy to follow protocol. Drying and obturation solutions specifically designed for Protaper? files, with the same color-codes for instant identification. Only 3 instruments needed for most cases, High cutting power, Apical taper for good canal cleaning. Fantastic debris removal due to the unique ‘Multiple Taper’ design of these instruments.
- Only one instrument sequence whatever the canal shape.
- Color-coded and easy-to-follow protocol.
- Drying and obturation solutions specifically designed for Protaper? files, with the same color codes for instant identification.
- Only 3 instruments needed for most cases
- High cutting power
- Apical taper for good canal cleaning.
- Fantastic debris removal due to the unique ‘Multiple Taper’ design of these instruments.
It is a comprehensive system specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians. It makes an ideal choice for rotary file users in the treatment of difficult canal situations like apical hooks.
This pro taper makes an ideal choice for rotary file users in the treatment of difficult canal situations like optical hooks.
- Only one instrument sequence.
- Color-coded and easy protocols.
- High cutting power.
- Unique ‘Multiple Taper’ design.
- The multiple tapers ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones.
- Precisely follow the canal anatomy.
- 6pcs in one packet
Direction to Use
- Shaping files pre-enlarge and optimally shape the coronal 2/3 of the canal.
- A brushing action creates lateral space and allows the files’ blades to move deeper into the canal.
- Always establish a reproducible glide path in each canal with a 15-hand file prior to rotary instrumentation.
- Irrigate, recapitulate, and re-irrigate after using each rotary file
- Finishing files finish the apical 1/3.
- Finishing files should follow the canal passively to working length, then be withdrawn.
- They produce the final deep shape in the canal and correct apical fit to the matching ProTaper Universal obturators or master cones.
- Each finishing file features a decreasing rate of taper that enhances flexibility, reduces over-preparing the coronal 2/3 of the canal, and reduces the potential for taper lock.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.