For Treatment against Ecto and Endo Parasites including Fasciola.
Fenbendazole CAS No. 43210-67-9, is an Organic compound associated with the family of Benzimidazole. It has Mol Formula C15H13N3O2S, Mol. wt 299.349 gms/mol. It contains Benzene rings attached to an Imidazole rin, (a five member ring containing carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen).
Fenbendazole is a drug substance classified under the category ‘Anthelmintic Agent’ (for veterinary use). It is used in the treatment & control of fluke infections of the digestive system caused by roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, lungworms which are generally found in Cats, Sheeps, Goats, Pet birds, Pigeons. Hence this drug is an effective de-wormer in animals.
Specifications – Fenbendazole
|Molecular weight||299.349 gms/mol|
|Description||White or almost white powder.|
|Identification by IR||The IR spectrum of test sample should be concordant with IR spectrum of similar preparation of Fenbendazole of working standard.|
|Related substances by HPLC|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 20 ppm.|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 1.0 %|
|Sulfated ash||Not more than 0.3 %.|
|Assay||Not less than 98.0 % and not more than 101.0 %.|
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.