Waldent UV Chamber 12 Trays – Walnut Brown
Features1. DesignFine Epoxy powder coated matte finishThe inner chamber is made with rust proof stainless steel bright mirror finish sheet which reflects the UV rays to pass uniformly through entire work surface area within the cabinet2. Trays12 plastic autoclavable trays3. LightWorks with UV Light source4. DoorMagnetic gasket on thedoorseals the chamberMicro door switch immediately cuts off the UV source when the door is opened, preventing accidental UV exposure.5. Rust FreeCorrosion Resistant
Fine Epoxy powder coated matte finish
The inner chamber is made with rust proof stainless steel bright mirror finish sheet which reflects the UV rays to pass uniformly through entire work surface area within the cabinet
12 plastic autoclavable trays
Works with UV Light source
Magnetic gasket on thedoorseals the chamber
Micro door switch immediately cuts off the UV source when the door is opened, preventing accidental UV exposure.
5. Rust Free
Waldent introduces UltraViolet Chambers with advanced technologyand enhancedability for maintaining the sterlization after the instruments have been sterilized by autoclave or sterilizer.
It is equipped with high quality Ultraviolet Light for its effective functioning.
Waldent Wal-Cab UV Chamber is epoxy coated Ultraviolet chamber with 12 tray capacity.
|UV Cabinet Size(Complete)||Dimensions|
|UV Chamber Size|
|Plastic Tray (Autoclavable)|
1 UV Chamber including:
- 1 x UV Light Tube
- 12 x Plastic (Autoclavable Trays)
For Life Steriware Plastic Autoclave Trays :Click here to buy the Plastic Autoclave Trays
Q.What is UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
A.Ultravioletgermicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method. It uses short-wavelength approx. (253nm)Ultravioletrays to kill or inactivate microorganisms. It destroys nucleic acids and thus disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. Its one of the cold sterilization methods performed routinely in a dental clinic.
Q.What is the use of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
A.The use of UV rays is a good alternative choice for disinfection. It is used tostoresterilized dental instruments to avoid recontamination from dental operatory.
Q.How does the UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber works?
A.Ultraviolet rays generated by germicidal tube(s) in UV chamber interacts with the nucleic acid material like DNA/RNA causing their disruption, which makes the microorganism unable to grow or reproduce.
Q.What are the benefits of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
A.The UV chamber provides following benefits-
- UV Chamber is very safe. No dangerous chemicals are used. Immediate results.
- UV Chamber is a low-cost system.
- UV Chamber is environment friendly.
- UV Chamber causes no change/harm to the instruments.
- UV Chamber is very easy to install and maintain.
Q.How to arrange the instruments in UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?A.The UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber has 12 plastic trays. These trays are removable & used to arrange the instruments.
Q.How to clean or disinfect the trays of UV (ultraviolet) Chamber?
A.The plastic trays are autoclavable.
Q.How to clean the UV bulb?
A.The UV bulb should be checked regularly. It can be cleaned with dry cotton cloth or paper towel. This helps to enhance the lamp life.
Q.How long does the UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber lamp can work?A.The UV lamp can work for approx. two years.
Q.What is power source of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
A.The UV chamber utilizes electricity as power source.
Q.How much damage UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber can cause to the dentist?
A.UV chamber does not cause any permanent harm to the dentist however prolonged direct exposure can cause mild redness & erythema.
Q.How much UV rays can pass through the glass of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
A.UV chamber blocked 100% UV rays until the door is completely closed.
Q.What is the warranty of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
A.UV chamber has 6 months warranty against the manufacturer defects.
Note – Any kind of physical damage is not included in the warranty.
Q.What does the pack contain?
A.The package consists of /p>
– 1 x UV Cabinet
– 1 x UV Light Tube
– 12 x Grooved Plastic(Autoclavable Trays)
- Manufacturer/Importerwarrantyof 6 months as applicable for this product.
- (NO WARRANTY on UV Light, Glass or other internal electrical parts)
- Service andWarrantyare handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product (CurrentlyOnSpot Services only available in Delhi/NCR )
- Divne Medicare will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- Divne Medicare and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importerwarrantiesonly
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and Divne Medicare may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.
- Agro Chemicals
- Medical Supplies
- Cleaning and Waste Management
- Hearing Aids
- Respiratory & Anaesthesia Supplies
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Equipment
- Microscope Accessories
- Water Bath
- Shakers & Rotators
- Photo Colorimeter
- Disintegration Test Apparatus
- Laboratory Stirrer
- Dissolution Test Apparatus
- Lab Junction Tonometer, LJ-2501
- Laboratory Mixers
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Leak Test Apparatus
- Distilling Apparatus
- Lab Equipment
- Mobility Aids
- Hospital Apparel, Linen and Personal Protection
- Sterilization, Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- IV, Infusion & Transfusion
- Medical Accessories
- Surgical Instruments
- Medical Clothing
- Medical Equipments
- Surgical Supplies
- Medical Instruments
- Surgical Sutures
- Needles & Syringes
- Urology, Ostomy & Incontinence
- Nursing Supplies/Patient Care
- Braces, Splints & Supports
- Wound Care & Dressings
- Ophthalmic Supplies
- Body Weight Machine
- Diagnostic & Imaging Supplies
- Orthopaedic & Trauma
- Gynecology & Infant Care
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Dental Products
- Student Section
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Dental Consumables
- Medical Supplies
- Basic Dental Products
- Corona Safety
- Rative Next
- Oral Surgery
- Clinical Problem Solvers
- Patient Education
- Dental Equipment
- Dental Furniture
- Respiratory Care Products
- Dialysis Supplies
- Diagnostic Instruments
- Health & Nutrition
- Medical Equipment
- Point of Care Testing
- Cath Lab Products