Anabond – Stedman Yuseal Pit & Fissure Sealant
Thixotropic with ideal viscosity, Flows easily into pits & fissure, Does not run after placement , Superior adaptation , Least microleakage , Optimal filler loading , Excellent strength , High wear resistance , Radiopaque , Visible on X-ray , Flouride-releasing , Anti-caries effect along margins of restoration
Pit and fissure sealants can be utilized as a primary prevention tool when the tooth or the patient is at an increased risk
of experiencing caries or as a secondary prevention method interrupting the progression of incipient caries.
Unique chroma technology.
Yuseal is pink when uncured and changes to opaque whitewhen light-cured.
As a pit & fissure sealant
As a flowable composite for micro restorations
As an initial adaptive layer in large restorations
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.