API Articulator Hinge
Allows prosthetic work to be done in the absence of the patient, Hinge articulator which gives only opening and closing jaw movements, Helps in establishment of proper occlusal settings in both RPD and CD.
- Allows prosthetic work to be done in the absence of the patient
- Hinge articulator which gives only opening and closing jaw movements
- Helps in the establishment of proper occlusal settings in both RPD and CD.
API Articulator Hinge is a simple articulator capable of accepting a single static registration. This articulator is a mechanical instrument that represents the TMJ and the jaw to which maxillary and mandibular casts are attached to simulate jaw movements.
In cases where a tentative jaw relation is done for crown and bridge, CD and RPD
- Allows the operator to better visualize the patient’s occlusion, especially from a lingual view.
- Patient cooperation is not a factor once appropriate interocclusal records are obtained from the patient.
- Reduces the chair time, and patient appointment time.
- The patient’s saliva, tongue, and cheeks are not factors while using articulators
- 1 xAPI Articulator Hinge
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.