Baot Dentine Powder Classical Shades
Dental ceramic divided into two categories:metal-ceramic and zirconia ceramic. They are used to be made for simulation teeth of humans whose ages above 18. After the fire, form the whole or part of a dental restoration or prosthesis. Mix with modeling liquid, apply the desired shade to build a dentine layer. Mix the dentine powder thoroughly with modeling liquid on a glass board. Apply the desired shade of DENTINE. Matching the dimension and form to the symmetric tooth in order to obtain the required complete tooth shape. Cut-back to shape ma-melon.
- Aluminium oxide(Al2O3)
- Silicon dioxide (SiO2)
- Potassium carbonate (K2CO3)
- Sodium carbonate (Na??O??
- Calcium oxide (CaO)
- Zirconium dioxide(ZrO2).
Do store at the proper temperature or keep out of intense light. Keep the product out of the reach of the children. Package tight closed.
- 1 x 50g Each Bottle
- Step 1: Open the outer cap.
- Step 2: thread a tool.
- Step 3: Pull down the tool and open the inner cap.
Direction to Use
INSTRUCTION FOR OPENING CAP:
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.