DentGist Bio Glass Gold Restorative GIC (Big Pack)
Glass Ionomer formulation, No etching or bonding needed due to strong chemical adhesion, Fluoride release, High mechanical strength, Excellent wetting properties, Radiopaque, Sharp-set characteristics, Low solubility, Long term clinical data.
Bio Glass Gold is a radiopaque glass ionomer cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build-up and restoration of class III, V and limited class I cavities. This dental material has good adhesive bond properties to the tooth structure, allowing it to form a tight seal between the internal wallsof the tooth.
- Allows minimal cavity preparation
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal
- Protects against secondary caries
- Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening
- Easier mixing and fast setting makes iteasy to use
- Good colour match to tooth structure
- More durable, longer lasting restorations
Indications : Restoration of primary teeth, core build-up and restoration of class III, V and limited class l cavities
Contraindications : 1. Pulp Capping 2. In rare cases, the product may cause sensitivity to some persons. If such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of product and refer to a physician.
- Powder : Fluoro alumina silicate glass
- Liquid : Polyacrylic acid liquid normal viscosity
- Shelf Life : 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
- Presentation : Powder 20g, Liquid 16ml
- Shade : A2
- Mixing Time : 35 sec
- Setting Time : 2 min
- 1 x 20 gPowder
- 1 x 16 mlLiquid
- 1 x Spoon
Direction to Use
- Shake the powder bottle well every time before use.
- Dispense one scoop of powder and two drops of liquid on to the mixing pad (The standard powder to liquid ratio is 0.19:0.07)
- With a plastic spatula, divide the powder into 2 equal parts.
- Mix the first portion with all of the liquid for 15 seconds, then mix the remaining portion with the paste formed for 20 seconds.
- The total mixing time should be 35 seconds. Transfer cement to the prepared tooth surface using suitable instrument and finish the restoration.
- Allow 1:30 min to 2:00 minfor proper setting.
- Storage Conditions : Store at temperature between 10?C to 24?C. Close the cap carefully after use. Keep away from moisture. Shelf life not affected after opening if stored in a cool dry place.
Q. What is the powder to liquid ratio of Bio Glass Gold?
A.The standard powder to liquid ratio is 0.19:0.07
Q. What is the mixing & setting time ofBio Glass Gold?
A. Total mixing time should be 35 seconds & setting time is 2:00 min
Q. What is the shade of Bio Glass Gold?
A. Bio Glass Gold GIC hasA2 Shade.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.
- Agro Chemicals
- Medical Supplies
- Cleaning and Waste Management
- Hearing Aids
- Respiratory & Anaesthesia Supplies
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Equipment
- Microscope Accessories
- Water Bath
- Shakers & Rotators
- Photo Colorimeter
- Laboratory Stirrer
- Disintegration Test Apparatus
- Dissolution Test Apparatus
- Laboratory Mixers
- Lab Junction Tonometer, LJ-2501
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Leak Test Apparatus
- Distilling Apparatus
- Lab Equipment
- Mobility Aids
- Hospital Apparel, Linen and Personal Protection
- Sterilization, Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- IV, Infusion & Transfusion
- Medical Accessories
- Surgical Instruments
- Medical Clothing
- Medical Equipments
- Surgical Supplies
- Medical Instruments
- Surgical Sutures
- Needles & Syringes
- Urology, Ostomy & Incontinence
- Nursing Supplies/Patient Care
- Braces, Splints & Supports
- Wound Care & Dressings
- Ophthalmic Supplies
- Body Weight Machine
- Diagnostic & Imaging Supplies
- Orthopaedic & Trauma
- Gynecology & Infant Care
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Dental Products
- Student Section
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Dental Consumables
- Medical Supplies
- Basic Dental Products
- Corona Safety
- Rative Next
- Oral Surgery
- Clinical Problem Solvers
- Patient Education
- Dental Equipment
- Dental Furniture
- Respiratory Care Products
- Dialysis Supplies
- Diagnostic Instruments
- Health & Nutrition
- Point of Care Testing
- Medical Equipment
- Cath Lab Products