DentGist Light Curing Machine
High-capacity, rechargeable,lithium-ion battery. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the user?s hand, Three working modes: full power mode, crescendo mode, and flash mode, Constant light intensity-The solidification effect is not affected by the consumption of remaining power, Light probe is made of high quality glass fibre, Time setting: 3s, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, 35s, 40s. 60s, 99s
- High-capacity, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery.
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the user’s hand
- Three working modes: full power mode, crescendo mode, and flash mode
- Constant light intensity-The solidification effect is not affected by the consumption of remaining power
- The light probe is made of high-quality glass fibre
- Time setting: 3s, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, 35s, 40s. 60s, 99s
DentGist Light Cure Unit uses a high-power, ultra-bright pure blue LED light source. The blue LED light at a wavelength of 420-480nm is useful in uniform curing of all types of light-cured resin. It can accelerate the photosensitive material of composite resins. It inhibits the excessive contraction of the resin surface to avoid cavities between the cracks.
It can be used in composite restorations, orthodontic bracket bonding, and esthetic procedures and can also be used in tooth whitening.
The light cure unit adopts imported SMOS components and has stable performance, no noise and no vibration. DentGist Light Cure unit has a high-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Its single charge lasts longer than many other expensive units and can be used 120-150 times. The batteries come with a protective function; when the battery voltage is too low, it will cut the output. When an external short circuit occurs, it will automatically stop charging.
It comes with a light hood to shield the dentist from the harmful light
- Master volume: 24x200mm
- Weight: 220g
- Input voltage: AC110-220V,50-60Hz
- Battery Voltage: 3.7-4.2V
- Wavelength: 420-480nm
- Illumaination : 1800-2200mw/cm
- 1 x light cure unit
- 1 x optic probe
- 1 x charging station
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x light protector
- 1 x Manual
Direction to Use
- When the battery is new, the curing light should be placed in the charging base and charged fully before first use to help the battery last longer
- Insert the fibre optic light guide into the curing light handpiece with a twisting motion. Ensure the fibre optic guide fits securely into the curing light handpiece.
- Press the power button(P) for about 2 seconds to turn on the unit
- Press the mode button(M) to choose the working mode
- Press the time key(T) to adjust working time (default working time is 20 seconds)
- Put on the disposable curing light sleeve to cover the entire curing light for cross-infection control.
- Put the protective light shield onto the light guide tip until it is firmly held on the curing light. The curing light is now ready for use
- The probe tip should be used in close proximity to the material to be cured. Avoid actual contact.
- Keep the light guide clean at all times to obtain full light intensity
- In case of no operation for 120 seconds, the light cure unit will automatically turn off.
A. Three working modes: full power mode, crescendo mode, and flash mode.
A. It can be used in composite restorations, orthodontic bracket bonding, and esthetic procedures and can also be used in tooth whitening.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.