Dentsply 450g Zelgan 2002 Alginate
Dust-free alginate impression material.
Complies with ISO 1563 and EN 21563.
Special formulation to eliminate dust during mixing.
This Dentsply 450g Zelgan 2002 Alginate is a dust-free product and can be easily mixed for dental use. It has a dust-free alginate impression material. The product is made with ISO standards keeping in mind. It has a special formulation to eliminate dust during mixing. The standard ratio powder required is 48g of powder and 34ml of water that can be mixed to create 39ml of impression material. It requires a machine mixing of 8-12 seconds. It should be stored at a temperature of 2-28 degrees celsius. A very trustworthy product offered by a very reliable brand. This product is…
Browse through the extensive list of Dental Consumables at Divine Medicare. Shop online for other Dentsply Dental Consumables. available at Divine Medicare in the lowest price range.
Instruction For Use
Proportioning: Sectional impression-1 scoop of powder + lower mark of water measure
Full impression-2 scoops of powder + middle mark of water measure
Large impression-3 scoops of powder + upper mark of water measure
Items in Pack
Machine mixing-8 to 12 seconds (or as per manufacturer instructions)
Hand mixing – a vigorous figure of 8 motion is employed for the recommended mixing times as specified below
Zelgan 2002 Alginate – 450g
2 -28 deg C
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.