Dentsply Dyract Flow Refills
It is a universal compomer restorative material with flow characteristics which make it ideal for small cavities in anterior and posterior teeth. Adapts to the cavity walls without the use of hand instruments. Dyract flow, , is delivered in small syringes for direct intraoral application. It provides more restoration-protecting fluoride than conventional composite flowable. Balance between extrusion and application. It retains shape and does not spill over. Non-rinse procedure. Low net volumetric shrinkage for exceptional marginal integrity, Exceptional flexural modulus and high elasticity as well as optimal opacity for natural esthetics.
- Dyract Flow is specially designed for minimal invasive dentistry, offering ideal flow and extrusion characteristics, substantial fluoride release.
- For small cavities in anterior and posterior teeth.
- Suitable for use as a base/liner under Class I and II restorations.
- It can be used to block out undercuts and restore Class V preps.
- Reduces the risk of salivary contamination.
- Ideal flowability.
- For minimal invasion.
- Long-term fluoride release.
- Easy handling.
- High surface hardness.
- 2 x 1.8gm Syringes
- 25 x Applicator Needles – Black
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.