Dentsply Gates Glidden RA Drills (Pack of 6)
It has a flame-shaped cutting point mounted on a long thin shaft attached to a latch type shank. Due to its design, Gate glidden drills are the side-cutting instrument with safety tips., Gates Glidden Drills enlarge the upper portion of the canal for bulk removal of tooth structure. Instrument size can be easily identified by the number of grooves on each instrument. Used to reduce the curvature in the orifice of the canal, allowing greater access to the canal for post space preparation and retreatment cases.
DentsplyGates RA Drills has anangular tip for expanding the mouth of the root canals and passing a straight segment of the coronal part of the root canal, as well as for removing gutta-percha from the canal.Made of stainless steel.
- It is used to prepare coronal two-third of the canals.
- Used to remove gutta-percha from the canal during post space preparation or during retreatment cases.
- Widen the canal when aninstrumenthas fracturedwithin it.
- Easily toidentify.
- Allow easy access to the canal.
- Pack of 6
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.