Divine Medicare Micro Processor Controlled Infant Warmer with Servo & Manual Modes, Accuracy: +/-0.2 deg C
Easy to use & Clean.
Halogen Lamp for Observations.
Comprehensive Alarms & Safety Cut-Offs.
This manually controlled Infant Warmer is used for supplying supplementary heat to the newborn neonate. It features a standard heater head, a dovetail rail accessory mounting system, and an integrated bed.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Halogen Lamp for Observations.
- Comprehensive Alarms & Safety Cut-Offs.
- An Integral Bed with Up Down Tilting Facility.
- Convenient Storage Tray for Keeping Essential Things.
- Display of Set Temperature and Infant Temperature.
- Wide Base for Stability and Castors with Brakes for Good Mobility.
- Heater Head, Dovetail Rail Accessory Mounting System & an Integrated Bed.
- Optimum Bed Dimensions Ensure Optimum Work Space for the Nursing Staff.
- Provides Automatic Over Heat & Over Temperature Protection in both Manual and Servo Modes.
- Quartz Infrared Heater Element with very Effective Heat Radiation Thermistor based High Sensitive Temperature.
- Probe Ensures an Accuracy of +/-0.2deg C Probe is Inter-Changeable without Calibration.
+/-0.2 deg C
Heater Head, Dovetail Rail Accessory Mounting System & an Integrated Bed
Servo & Manual
This Item is Not Returnable
Over Heat & Over Temperature Protection
Supplying Supplementary Heat to the Newborn Neonate
Country of origin
Micro Processor Controlled Infant Warmer with Servo and Manual Modes
36 x 15 x 39 inch
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.