GC Gold Label 2 Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement (Mini Pack)
Allows minimal cavity preparation, Less stress on margins and marginal seal, Protects against secondary caries, Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening, Easy post-operative diagnosis, Easier mixing and sharper setting makes it so easy to use, Final finish may be completed under water 15 minutes from start of mix, Matches to natural tooth structure, Good colour match to tooth structure, More durable, longer lasting restorations, Assurance of successful restorations
Out of stock
- Allows minimal cavity preparation
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal
- Protects against secondary caries
- Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening
- Easy post-operative diagnosis
- Easier mixing and sharper setting makes it so easy to use
- The final finish may be completed underwater 15 minutes from the start of the mix
- Matches to natural tooth structure
- Good color match to tooth structure
- More durable, longer-lasting restorations
- Assurance of successful restorations
A Strontium-based Glass Ionomer:
All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer contains strontium glass. The strontium glass provides good radiopacity and snapset characteristics, unanimously preferred by clinicians around the world. Interestingly, strontium will mimic calcium in the formation of strontium hydroxyapatite and strontium fluorapatite to affect internal remineralization within the tooth structure.
Surface Strengthening Effect:
Research has shown that a strontium-based glass ionomer placed in a calcium-containing environment (saliva) will result in calcium ions diffusing into the glass ionomer surface achieving a surface-strengthening effect. All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer strengthens over time in saliva.
A Consistent Predictable Seal:
All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomers will display a glossy surface after mixing. This indicates sufficient free polyacrylic acid is available to begin the ion exchange process. The subsequent movement of ions between dentin, enamel, and GC Glass Ionomer creates an ion exchange zone that chemically fuses them together. The resulting seal is consistent, predictable, and long-lasting.
- Restoration of Class III and V cavities
- Erosion lesions
- Primary teeth
- Base/core build-ups
Mixing Time: 30 seconds
Working Time: 2 minutes
Finishing begins (from the start of mix): 15 minutes
- 1 x10g Powder
- 1 x 7g(5.6mL) Liquid
Direction to Use
- After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Dentin Conditioner (10% polyacrylic acid), apply the Gold Label 2 or Fuji II Capsule mixed accordingly into the cavity.
- Form the contour and place a matrix if required during the working time.
- After the initial set, when the material starts to lose the glossy appearance, moisture protects with GC Cocoa Butter or GC Fuji Varnish, or GC Fuji Coat LC.
- Final finishing under water spray can be carried out 15 minutes from the start of the mix.
- After finishing, apply a final coat of GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC as a protective coating. Alternatively, the application of a final protective coat of G-Coat PLUS can improve wear resistance.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.