iDENTical Adult Pathologies Model M4001 – 1
Localised Gingivitis in lower anterior teeth 31, 32 with visible calculus, Dental caries in buccal aspect 36 approaching pulp with periapical pathology, Distal caries in 18, 28, Dental Implant in Maxillary 1st Premolar i.e 14, Distoangular impaction in 48, Proximal caries in 21, 22, Class V caries in 13
This model explains the following aspects:
- Localised Gingivitis in lower anterior teeth 31, 32 with visible calculus
- Dental caries in buccal aspect 36 approaching pulp with periapical pathology
- Distal caries in 18, 28
- Dental Implant in Maxillary 1st Premolar i.e 14
- Distoangular impaction in 48
- Proximal caries in 21, 22
- Class V caries in 13
- Dental Colleges/Hospitals for explaining the students about dental caries, periapical pathology & root canal treatmnent
- Dental Clinics for explaining the patients in dental clinics
- Size:12cm x 12cm x 10cm (4.72in x 4.72in x 3.94in)
- 1 x Adult Pathologies Model M4001
iDENTical Adult Pathologies Model is a model which depicts the basic pathologies associated with teeth & gingiva to explain the patients in a better way.
This model is ideally used :
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.