iDENTical Adult Pathologies Model M4001 – 2
Localised Gingivitis in lower anterior teeth with visible calculus, Dental caries in 36 approaching pulp with periapical pathology, Distal caries in 18 & 28, Dental Implant in Maxillary 1st Premolar i.e. 14, Missing 46 with supraerupted 16, Horizontal impaction in 48, Mesioangular impaction in 38
This model explains the following aspects:
- Localised Gingivitis in lower anterior teeth with visible calculus
- Dental caries in 36 approaching pulp with periapical pathology
- Distal caries in 18 & 28
- Dental Implant in Maxillary 1st Premolar i.e. 14
- Missing 46 with supraerupted 16
- Horizontal impaction in 48
- Mesioangular impaction in 38
- Dental Colleges/Hospitals for explaining the students about dental caries, periapical pathology & root canal treatmnent
- Dental Clinics for explaining the patients in dental clinics
- Size:12cm x 12cm x 10cm (4.72in x 4.72in x 3.94in)
- 1 x Adult Pathologies Model M4001-2
iDENTical Adult Pathologies Modelis a model which depicts the basic pathologies associated with teeth & gingiva to explain the patients in a better way
Thismodel is ideally used :
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.