Indoco Warren Lignox Lignocaine 2% (Pack Of 12)
Doses – Maximum Recomended Dose – 4.4mg/kg.The dosageadministered to the patientwill depend on thebody size, age and the type of dental work being performed.mg/ Cartrage (1.8ml) Concentration of adrenaline – 0.023mgThe volume ofWarren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A – till2.3 mlActive ingredient -Adrenaline (epinephrine) acid tartrate; Lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride.Onset – 2 – 3 minutesWarren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A -contains adrenaline (also known as epinephrine) to make it last longer.Adrenaline (epinephrine) makes the blood vessels at the site of injection narrower, which means the patientbleeds less and it is easier for thedentist to see what is happening.
Out of stock
Doses – Maximum Recommended Dose – 4.4mg/kg. The dosage administered to the patient will depend on the body size, age and the type of dental work being performed.
mg/ Cartridge (1.8ml) Concentration of adrenaline – 0.023mg
The volume of Warren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A – till 2.3 ml
Active ingredient –Adrenaline (epinephrine) acid tartrate; Lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride.
Onset – 2 – 3 minutes
Warren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A –contains adrenaline (also known as epinephrine) to make it last longer.
Adrenaline (epinephrine) makes the blood vessels at the site of injection narrower, which means the patient bleeds less and it is easier for the dentist to see what is happening.
- Warren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A is administered prior to a procedure to help dull pain or sedate a nervous or anxious patient.
- Local Anaesthetic 30ml vial
- Used in the prevention and control of pain in surgical, Endodontic and Operative procedures in Dentistry by nerve block or infiltration techniques.
- Adrenaline 1:80000 MG
- Lignocaine 2% W/V
- Ease of administration.
- Rapid and pleasant induction.
- Decreased Blood flow to the surgical site.
- Prolongs the action.
- Reduces systemic toxicity.
- Minimal Pain.
- Wound Complication – Infection is less.
- Faster onset.
- Cardiovascular absorption is slow.
Mode of action –
Warren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A contains an anesthetic and a vasoconstrictor that stabilizes the neuronal membrane by inhibiting ionic fluxes, required for the initiation and conduction of nerve impulses, thereby affecting local Anastasia action.
Pharmacodynamic properties – Pharmacotherapeutic group: Anaesthetics, Amides.
Pharmacokinetic properties – The concentration of Lidocaine in the blood will be determined by its rate of absorption from the site of injection, the rate of tissue distribution and the rate of metabolism and excretion.
Shelf Life – If only part of an ampoule is used, the remainder should be discarded.
Storage temperature -2 C to 8 C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze) and it is protected from light. Once removed from refrigeration for use, it will be stored below 25 C and used within 4 weeks and not returned to the refrigerator.
Special precautions for disposal and other handling.
1) For I.M. injection.
2) Use as directed by the Dental Surgeons.
3) Keep out of reach of children.
4) If only part is used, discard the remaining solution.
1) Solution for Injection.
2) Clear and colorless solution.
Local Anesthetic 30ml vial.
Anesthetic Half-Life – 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25 C.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the ampoule/vial and carton.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Discard any unused contents.
- The product should be used immediately after opening.
- The injection should not be used if there are particles present.
- 12 x 30ml Lignox 2%
Direction of use
- Use a dental syringe for the injection of Warren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A.
- It consists of a breech-loading syringe fitted with a sealed cartridge.
- Now load the Syninge with Warren Lignox Lignocaine 2% A deposit Warren Lignox Lignocaineclose
- Then Inject the needle to the peripheral nerve or network of nerves.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes until it anesthetizes the Nerve.
- This will result in an area of numbness at the site or near the site of injection.
- Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- If a patient is suffering from unstable angina or severe cardiac dysrhythmia, these preparations are often discouraged as they may predispose to unfavorable side effects. This is particularly done when alcoholism, anemia, anorexia, bradycardia or GORD is concerned.
- On other occasions, the vasoconstrictor used (often adrenaline) must be reduced when an individual suffers from angina, bradycardia, chronic bronchitis, cardia disarrhythmia, COPD or glaucoma.
- If the patient is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in this injection, suffering from any form of heart disease, suffering from brain damage or hardening of the arteries in the brain, suffering from glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye), having or in the second stage of labor.
- Take special care if you are: suffering from high blood pressure, pregnant or breastfeeding, or diabetic.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.