Ivoclar Tetric N – Bond Universal Pen With Tips
$41.92 – $108.32
UNIVERSAL DELIVERY, – , Available in convenient VivaPen, PREDICTABLE RESULTS, – , High bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin, UNIVERSAL APPLICATION , -, For direct and indirect bonding procedures and compatibility with all etching techniques, Repair of fractured composite, Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas, Direct-placed light-curing composite, It is a VivaPen
Tetric N-Bond Universal is the universal bonding agent available in VivaPen delivery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with min-imal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.etric N-Bond Universal is a single-component, light-curing adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect resto-rations
- 1 x 2ml
- 1 Box 100Pcs
- 1 x 2ml (pen)
- 1 Box 100Pcs
- Remove the VivaPen cap by turning it until noticeable resistance is felt and simultaneously pulling it off.
- Attach the VivaPen brush cannula. The cannula can be rotated up to approximately 270° to the desired position.
- For hygienic reasons, always use a VivaPen protective sleeve by sliding the Pen with the cannula into the protective sleeve until the cannula punctures through the sleeve.
- A new cannula and protective sleeve must be used for each patient.
- Activate the click mechanism 2-3 times until the cannula tip is sufficiently coated with Tetric N-Bond Universal. The wetting of the cannula tip is recognized by the yellow colour of Tetric N-Bond Universal.
- If used several times on the same patient, the moistened cannula must be protected from light.
- Remove the protective sleeve and cannula after using the VivaPen. Remove the cannula by turning it until noticeable resistance is felt and simultaneously pulling it off.
- Close the VivaPen with the original cap.
Number of single-tooth applications per ml
Ivoclar Tetric N-Bond Universal Pen only
Ivoclar Tetric N-Bond Universal Tips Only
Ivoclar Tetric N-Bond Universal Pen With Tips
Direction to Use
Attention: Rotating the cannula past the point of resistance will detach the cannula!
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.