Ophtechnics OpGreen Lissamine Green Ophthalmic Strip – Pack of 5
$12.00 – $90.00
Ophtechnics OpGreen Lissamine Green Ophthalmic Strip – 5 Pack
5 Boxes of 100
No effect on cell viability
The Ophtechnics OpGreen Lissamine Green Ophthalmic Strip is used to stain the degenerated or devitalized cells of the Corneal Epithelium
The dyes are useful to identify dry patches and areas with mucus deficiency
They do not stain and remain healthy, proliferating ocular cells and have no effect on cell viability
These strips are individually packed in easy, transparent, heat-sealed pouches
Each strip is sterilized using Ethylene Oxide (ETO) for the patient’s safety
They come in a standard packing of 100 units per box
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.