Angelus Bio – C Repair 2gm
Ready-to-use (putty): Easy to use screw-in syringe. Bioactivity/Release of Ca2 ions : Promotes biomineralization by providing rapid tissue regeneration. Bactericidal (pH ~ 12):Promotes local decontamination. Setting Expansion (0.092 ? 0.05%): Prevents bacterial infiltration. Does not stain tooth structure: Zirconium oxide as a radiopacifier that does not, stain the dental structure, Chemical adhesion to dentin: Formation of a zone of mineral infiltration promoting, a biological seal. Radiopacity: More than 7 mm Aluminum step-wedge. Great radiographic visualization. Hydrophilic: Absorbs moisture from the medium by starting the setting process. Non-toxic: Contains no heavy metals.
stain the dental structure
a biological seal.
BIO-C? REPAIR is a ready-to-use bioceramic repair cement (putty).
The ready-to-use presentation in a screw-in syringe facilitates the removal of the product for application at the preparation site, simplifying this procedure with great time savings.
In addition to its ease of use, it offers all the benefits of bioceramic formulation: induction of tissue regeneration through the release of Ca2 ions resulting in the formation of mineralized tissue, bactericidal action due to its high pH, inhibition
of bacterial infiltration by setting expansion and chemical adhesion to dentin. As a result, safety and high rates of success in endodontic treatment are obtained.
- Treatment of root or furcation perforation via canal.
- Treatment of root or furcation perforation via surgery.
- Treatment of internal resorption via canal.
- Treatment of communicating internal or external resorption via surgery.
- Retrofilling in endodontic surgery.
- Direct and indirect pulp capping.
- Apexogenesis and Pulpotomy.
- Pulp regenerationr.
- 1 x 0.5gm Syringe
- 5 x Applicator tips
- 4 x 0.5gmSyringe
- 20 x Applicator tips
- As a reparative cement, BIO-C REPAIR has the same indications of MTA ANGELUS and MTA REPAIR HP, which are:
- Treatment of perforation of root or furcation by canal;
- Treatment of perforation of root or furcation surgically;
- Treatment of internal resorption via canal;
- Treatment of external or communicating internal resorption surgically;
- Retrofilling in paraendodontic surgery;
- Direct and indirect pulp capping;
- Pulp regeneration.
|Setting reaction and release of ions Ca2 ions.|
|Calcium Oxide||Release of Ca2 ions|
Angelus Bio-C Repair 0.5gm
Angelus Bio-C Repair 2gm
BIO-C REPAIR is a reparative cement, while BIO-C SEALER is a cement root canal obturation.
WHAT IS THE SETTING TIME FOR BIO-C REPAIR?
The setting time will depend on the availability of moisture in the medium, but usually occurs in about 120 minutes.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS FOR BIO-C REPAIR?
HOW TO PERFORM THE BIO-C REPAIR APPLICATION?
It depends on the application spot and professional preferences. Spatulas or MTA applicators (MTA Angelus applicator) can be used.
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.