- D2 and D3 non-cutting tips
- D2 and D3 to remove material from mid and apical thirds
Dentsply Protaper Universal Retreatment Files
Dark grey handles no more than 11mm long for better visibility. One, two or three white bands according to the instrument selected. 3 lengths, 3 progressive tapers and 3 apical diameters to remove materials from coronal, middle and apical thirds of root canals. The D1 has a working tip to facilitate initial penetration.
ProTaper Universal retreatment files are designed to be used in sequence to remove filling materials, such as gutta-percha, carrier-based obturators and paste fillers. The three, easily identified files are designed for the different needs of unfilling the coronal third, the mid-third and the apical third before canal reshaping. A working tip on the D1 file facilitates initial penetration. Each handle is no more than 11 mm for better visibility.
D1 has a cutting tip to facilitate initial penetration into the filling material. D2 and D3 both have non-cutting tips and are used to remove material from the mid and apical thirds, respectively.
- D1 cutting tip to facilitate initial penetration
- Pack of 6
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.