3M Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch
$9.00 – $25.20
3M Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch – Adult
Size: 5.7 cm X 8.2 cm
Suitable for Adults
For Sensitive Skin
– The 3M Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch is used for treating childhood strabismus (lazy eye syndrome) and amblyopia (impaired or dim vision)
– The eye patch for kids is oval in shape and tan in colour for low profile
– The opticlude eye patch is a central, non-adherent pad that prevents eye secretions from sticking the pad to the eye
– These eye patches for kids are convenient and easy to apply and fits comfortably behind the glasses yet allows free movement of the eyelid
– This medical eye patch consists of a non-woven, microporous, breathable backing that allows the skin to breathe and function normally
– The 3m opticlude eye patch is extra gentle as it is designed for sensitive skin
– This orthoptic eye patch is a perfect pick for eye occlusion during surgery
– The opticlude orthoptic eye patch is available in the size of 5.0 cm X 6.2 cm and is meant for Paediatric patients only
– An eyepatch is a small patch that is worn to cover a lost or injured eye. It may be a cloth patch attached around the head by an elastic band or by a string, an adhesive bandage, or a plastic device that is clipped to a pair of glasses. It is often worn by children as it also has a therapeutic use for the treatment of amblyopia
– Using Eye patch is also indicated for protection from bright light, ruptured globe, healing a corneal abrasion, and protecting the cornea and associated structures from injury
1. We offer Worldwide Shipping by Courier via Air or Sea mode.
2. Product will be dispatched within 5-7 working days.
3. Delivery will take a maximum of 7-15 days, based on the shipping option you choose.
4. Kindly check customs restrictions and rules in your country for specific products, mostly 99% shipments are cleared and delivered smoothly.
5. For Bulk inquiries or customized manufacturing please contact us.